5.07.2008

Spring is really here!




We've been taking a lot of photos of the garden lately to make sure Tom doesn't miss any of the bulbs or blooms while he's still in the Czech Republic. The second and fourth pictures are of the Magnolia tree that has been nicknamed "The Honey Tree." Honey was our first family dog and she passed away two years ago, we were all absolutely heartbroken since for some reason we were under the impression she would live forever. In memory of her we planted the tree in her favorite spot in the yard. My Mom came rushing in the other morning as I was getting ready for work and pulled me outside saying "you have to see the Honey tree!" Once I was in front of the tree she had me reach out my hand and pet the buds on the tree, they were just as fuzzy as Honey ever was. It turns out the tree was the perfect pick as a memorial to Honey the Wonder Dog.

1 comment:

sjmach said...

Great Photos LULU...........